Going Off-Grid In East Texas
Living off-grid means being independent from the utility company – you generate your own electricity with solar panels and store it in batteries. It’s a big upfront investment, but it pays for itself quickly and then some. Plus, there’s nothing like the feeling of being completely self-sufficient!
We’ve been dreaming of going off-grid for years and have finally pulled the plug. Well, at least we’ve started the process.
Our homestead has been on a water well since the beginning, but today we start the journey of going off-grid for our energy.
Join us as we start this video series by going off-grid with solar panels and batteries. In this video series, we’re going to show you how you can turn your homestead into an energy-independent homestead.
In this series, we’re going to cover all these off-grid solar topics:
- Selecting The Right Location
- Building A Solar Ground Mount
- Off-grid Solar System Basics
- Components of an Off-grid Solar System
- Sizing an Off-grid Solar System
- Adding Batteries To Your Solar Panels
- Cost of Going Off-grid with Solar
- Benefits of Going Off-grid with Solar
- Tips for Going Off-grid with Solar
- And More…
We hope you enjoy this series, and it encourages you to take the steps to energy independence.