This past weekend I worked on quite a few projects. Sunday afternoon I decided to frame out the master closet bifold doors. The video below is part one of who knows how many videos. I started the afternoon planning on taking down the old wall and framing out the door. However, I found that the subfloor was in worse shape than I originally thought. I was forced to remove and replace it before continuing with the wall and doors. I ended the night with the floor joists prepped and almost ready to lay the new subfloor down. I’ll have to place blocks on the closet side for the subfloor to nail to. This old mobile home is full of surprises.
Video source missing