Have You Considered Reusable Baby Food Pouches?
I’ve been using these reusable baby food pouches for a few weeks now and absolutely love them. I’ve used them every day and they make life so much easier.
We use the squeeze pouches for both homemade baby food and store-bought baby food. As long as it can be sucked through the small opening it can be used.
The WeeSprout Reusable Food Pouches come in 3 different sizes.
As with everything on Amazon.com, prices fluctuate up and down a bit. At the time I typed up this reusable food pouch review, all three pouch sizes were going for the same price ($16.99 + free shipping with Prime).
Are TheÂ Nature’s Little Squeeze Pouches Dishwasher Safe?
- EASY TO FILL AND CLEAN: Extra wide zipper-opening makes filling and cleaning easy. When cleaning, water flows through the zipper opening and out the spout. There are no pesky corners to trap food.
- DISHWASHER AND FREEZER SAFE: Pouches are top rack dishwasher safe. For best results, rinse before loading in dishwasher. Fill and store extra pouches in the freezer. Earth’s clear continents on back side reveal pouch contents.
- HIGH QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Strong, eco-friendly materials allow for repeated use. Dual-zipper closure ensures against leaks. BPA, PVC, lead and phthalate free.
- REUSABLE AND RECYCLABLE: Refillable pouches can be used again and again. Save money and natural resources, compared to disposable pouches. Packaging and pouches are recyclable.
- THE BEST GUARANTEE: The ONLY reusable food pouch backed by a 1-year, hassle-free guarantee.
All in all, theÂ Nature’s Little Squeeze Pouches are a great buy if you’re looking for something to make feeding your kids on the go easy and fun. I highly recommend these to all of my friends. If you have any questions, let me know below. I’d also love to hear what you think about them If you’ve already purchased a set.